Sunday, May 27, 2012

MONSTER OF A TIME

Here is another scrapbook layout using two fabulous paper piecing pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9 title 'monster trucks' and 'doo-dads 1'.
Page 1
Page 2
Isn't this buggy so cute? It reminds me of my first vehicle ever, a 1982 Chevy Luv. It had a roll bar just like this.
I love the tires on this one. I wish I could put this size on the pick up that I drive now. Look out and get out of my way!
Another great pick up.
Here is a picture of the title.
How great is the paper for this layout? The photo mat paper I actually have had in my 'stash' for years. I bought it at the dollar store ~ what a score! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know what my next purchase at Designs on Cloud 9 will be. I love the patterns and your layout is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments :) You have made my day!!!!

      Delete