Monday, February 13, 2012

ANOTHER VALENTINE'S DAY EASEL CARD

I do not use digi stamps/images often, but when I do it is usually a Kenny K download. I just love his work. I made this card for a musician and thought how cute to include two Fender guitar picks? (One is in the top left corner, and the other in the bottom right corner ~ tough to see from the shadows casts from the early sunlight.) Since I do not color often I tend to use just regular (cheap) markers that I have hanging around, but I did use some copics (her skin E00, E11, E13, her hair is E57 and E59).
This is what the card looks like open. I just love it. I love the rocker chick, I love the sentiment and of course the guitar picks (I bought off ebay for 40 cents!!) I am sure that it won't win this guys heart, but hopefully it will make him feel just a little bit more loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment