Friday, February 3, 2012

FABULOUS FLOWER FRIDAY~Sunflower

Welcome again to another Fabulous Flower feature. I thought I would do the sunflower today. I just love, love, love this one. It is super easy and comes out really big. I think the only change I would make to this one is to add some really pretty brown glass beads in the center to dress it up a bit. But either way, it would be the perfect addition to any card, gift bag or box. Even though it is big, it lays flat so it could easily be added to a scrapbook layout as well. Thank you to SVG Cuts for this amazing pattern.

Next Friday, I will be participating in a Valentine's Day 3D art blog hop. The hop will be running until February 12th. But I will be right back to posting another great flower the following Friday. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment