Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BOYSCOUT FOAM FINGERS

Hello again. I wanted to share a project with you that I actually had made for February 14th. My two nephews were completing in Pack 40 boyscouts pinewood derby races. Each year a group of adults in my family get together to cheer them on and I make something different to show our support. This year I went with foam fingers. The patterns used are from the set titled 'race time' from Designs on Cloud 9.
                                        Here are the fronts...

This is a picture of the backs. I love how they came out, and unfortunately so did all the other boyscouts. I felt bad that I didn't make more for the rest of the pack.  It was a successful derby ~ Aaron placed 2nd and Andrew came in 3rd. So proud of these guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment