Saturday, December 17, 2016

DAY 17 FROM 'THE 25 DAYS OF HARRY POTTER ADVENT CALENDAR'

Hi again. Can you believe that it is Day 17 from 'the 25 days of Harry Potter advent calendar'? We are in the home stretch. Here it is...


I found these cool printable notebook covers on Pinterest.
(This is the link I used...http://www.polkadotchair.com/2016/07/diy-hogwarts-house-notebooks-a-harry-potter-craft-idea.html)


I started with blank composition notebooks that I got on clearance at the end of September. Then printed out the covers, glued in place and then trimmed the edges. It was that super easy. 


This is a close up of the labels on the fronts.


On the backs I put a picture of each shield. Just because I thought they looked too plain. That is it. Super easy and super fun. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment