Tuesday, December 6, 2016

DAY 6 OF THE 25 DAYS OF HARRY POTTER ADVENT CALENDAR

Happy Tuesday folks. I want to share this awesome, awesome, awesome Day 6 gift from the 25 Days of Harry Potter advent calendar...


I made pencil wands and this cool glass holder.


I started out with some pencils that I had hanging round and an empty glass jar that I found at Goodwill.


I sharpened the pencils then applied hot glue in different patterns. I also attached different objects that I had at the bottom of my 'no so junky junk draw'. Then I tried to paint them in earthy tones. I think I failed at that part of this project. But still think they look pretty cool.


I cut and applied this awesome image onto the glass. I love it!!! I love to make gifts but I really love to make functional gifts as well. I think this is just so cool. Thank so much for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment