Saturday, December 31, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

Hi folks, I wanted to close out the year by sharing a cute project that I did for one of nephews. 


This is Aaron. I asked him a month ago what he wanted for Christmas. He told me that 'his interests change like the weather so cash would be best'. haha. That kid!!! So I went to my local pizza shop and ordered a pizza with an extra box on the side. 


I cut the top of the box with the pizza into a circle. Then I wrapped that with Christmas paper. I then used glue dots to assemble the dollar bills and the quarters on top. I stuck the bow in the middle. The sign in the top of the box was my first attempt at hand lettering. I was so proud of myself for how awesome it came out. Aaron actually removed the sign from the box and stuck it on his bedroom door.


I hope everyone had a great holiday season as well as 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment