Sunday, December 25, 2016

DAY 25 FROM 'THE 25 DAYS OF HARRY POTTER ADVENT CALENDAR'

Merry Christmas everyone. I have the final day here from 'the 25 days of Harry Potter advent calendar...


I am just realizing that it would have been so much easier for you to see this gem if I had only just taken a video. Anyway, this is a lantern that I bought from AC Moore. 


I started with this plain lantern. Then, added some trees from a railroad set. I found some rocks and spanish moss at the dollars store. I bought this cool mini cooper (which my niece drives) that was red but I painted light blue. Finally, I found this cool plastic owl to put on top.


Inside I hot glued trees, rocks and spanish moss. After I painted the car, I hung it from the top with fishing line. 


Finally, I hot glued the owl in place and cut some vinyl for the front. I love how awesome it looks.


Thanks so much for looking. I hope you all enjoyed this advent calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment