Thursday, December 8, 2016

DAY 8 OF THE 25 DAYS OF HARRY POTTER ADVENT CALENDAR

Hello again. Some of you might have thought that I forgot to post Day 5 but I actually messed up. Let me explain...Just before Halloween, Michael's Arts and Crafts had a special ~ buy one coloring book and get one free. Low and behold, they had three different Harry Potter coloring books. Man, how do I chose? So I got two. I wrapped them both and tagged them. But I forgot which one was which. Ugh. I was afraid I would post a picture of the wrong book with the wrong day and I would ruin the surprise for my niece. So Day 5 and Day 8 of the Harry Potter advent calendar were both coloring books.


Haha, This is the perfect gift for her because she sometimes gets forced into work at long periods of time. Most of that time she struggles to stay busy and awake. So these will both do the trick. Come back tomorrow for an awesome crafty gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment